I Love My Blog

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Korean Visa application got Declined

Korean visa got denied

I submitted my Korean visa application via travel agency.


List of Requirements I submitted 
  • Passport
  • Copy of passport bio page
  • Application form
  • Passport size photo
  • Bank certificate 
  • Bank statement 
  • ITR copy
  • Certificate of employment -With compensation, address, tel. No email address of the

Company.

I submitted it via travel agency this September 6,2017 and I waited 6 days but sad to say my visa application has been declined.

September  13 they called my office and one of my colleagues answer the call For verification of employment. On September 14, application I received my passport with note that my application has been declined.

Anyway I will try to do my best on my next application that will be after 6months before I can reapply. 

I really want to visit SOKOR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment