I Love My Blog

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 16, 2015

My 16 Steps how to apply for Philippine Passport


My 16 Steps how to apply for Philippine Passport


This is how I got my passport, show you some easy tips how to apply and get a passport easily.
hope it would be helpful.



Step 1. Click this site to begin your appointment  http://www.passport.com.ph/



Step 2. Click set an appointment located at the right side and choose which DFA branch you want to apply your passport.




Step 3. When you click the desired  and after clicking it go at the bottom of the page and click start individual appointment. 

Step 4.  Fill out the Individual Application form and after finishing click submit, and click ok if you are already sure.


Step 5. You will see the general requirements. be sure you read the requirements carefully, and when your done, just click continue.


Step 6. Are you ready to proceed? click I understand the requirements and ready to proceed.


Step 7. Set your appointment date.


Step 8. Check your email and click the confirmation link. 



Step 9. Email Received. 



Step 10. Click the Confirmation Link.



Step 11.  Print the application form. and complete the documents needed when you apply.


Step 12. Sample Application. 



List of Documents I submitted

  • Application form 
  • NSO Birth Certificate must be Original 
  • Old Copy of Alumni I.D / Bring the Original 
  • Old Copy of School I.D / Bring the Original 
  • Copy of Company I.D / Bring the Original 
  • Copy of Voter's I.D / Bring the Original 


Step 13. DFA Officer will check the documents. If its okay or not.

Step 14. Documents where Ok! Proceed to the Payment booth.

Regular Processing (20 working days) Php 950.00
Express Processing (10 working days)  Php. 1,200.00 

Step 15. fall In Line for Picture Taking, (do not smile in the picture, where your polo shirt, no eye glassses.)

Step 16. Come back after the date given to you for Releasing of passport and bring your Claim Stab.



Now you ready to travel international  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment